Simple works fine

no strings attached;

9/01/2008

noone but me from URL @ 10:28 PM

Sometimes i really don't understand myself.
I want the truth and yet when im presented with the truth, i dare not acknowledge it so that it kinda just glares at me in the, "here, IN YOUR F'ING FAT FACE!" manner.
You know, like when someone shines a torchlight in your face and you don't want to look at it, but you had asked for light?
I feel veryveryvery tired now; i wish i had a credit card, i tell you i'd run away & i know exactly where i want to go and how to get there.
Well, i just don't see the point in the things im doing now.
"why did jack do badly in decimals? cos he couldnt see the point!" hahaha, adlin's joke.
Times like these i'd really like to go for ncc, the cheapest easiest escape.
& making a difference, even in one cadet's life, makes me feel a whole lot better than getting a 21 for a history essay;
Yeah i dont see the point in this whole academic pursuit as well. I mean, what are we chasing after in the end?
Ohwell.
Anyway, anyway.
Yeah i feel very tired. So goodnight world.
I wonder if murderers have a goodnight's rest. Hmm.

& i dont know why i feel the need to justify myself but yeah im fine :)
Mom's back!

maybe this is going too fast,
and maybe its not meant to last.

template by seven ten design